We specialize in helping potential candidates find the right employer in the United States, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our free services to candidates includes:
- An initial telephone discussion to review your current career position and to provide advice and information about the legal market.
- Updating your CV into a professionally formatted profile
- We present your profile to prospective employers who are specifically looking to recruit legal professionals.
- We arrange interviews with clients at convenient times, and provide detailed information regarding the firm you are interviewing with.
- We advise you on the interview process and give you information on the people you will be meeting.
- We provide feedback after all interviews.
- We work to achieve the best remuneration package for you.
Where a successful recruitment ensures, we:
- Provide meet and greet service at your destination
- Liaise directly with Real Estate Agents to find accommodation to suit you and your family
- Arrange for orientation and assistance on arrival
Why work internationally?
Working internationally can be very rewarding:
- Generous salaries often tax free – plus benefits
- International work experience looks great on your resume
- Working in some countries like the Middle East enables you to advance to partnership level quickly
How does it work ?
Once we receive your resume:
1. We contact you within two days to discuss suitable positions and to obtain your permission to send your details to prospective employers
2. Initial tele/video conference to discuss the position with the employer
3. Final tele/video conference (or flight) to further discuss the position with the employer